Journey aim to support our people to learn a wide range of skills needed to undertake all aspects of gardening.
- learning about health and safety in the garden
- how to grow from seed through to harvesting our vegetables
- soft landscaping skills as rockery planning and planning to lay gravel paths
- gardening techiques such as weeding, digging, hoeing and planting
- growing and potting on plug plants
- making up hanging baskets to sell
- garden maintenance such as small fence repairs, painting outside furniture and keeping the hub area clean, tidy and safe.